photo credit-greg westfall
The Road to Timothy Leary's House
U.S.C.'s Seven have called it quits. They called Uncle. They dropped out of the prestigious #m.f.a. program. It just didn't make sense anymore. So why is this not happening in EVERY MUSIC SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY? Here is #opera Candy's list of 10 questions to ask before getting an M.M.
10. Why don't I just spend a few years in Italy?
9. Why can't I just volunteer at an opera company to get an "in".
8. Will I look any different?
7. Why do I have to teach at a university? Can't I make more money just teaching privately and starting my own reality show "Opera Moms"?
6. Do I ever want to own a house?
5. Who exactly will be at my Master's recital?
4. Can't I just send Alex Ross a youtube video of me and tell him to write a review?
3. If Steve Carell made $60K for Foxcatcher, can't I just hire him to be my acting teacher and save some money?
2. Couldn't I just hang out in Brooklyn and do the same thing?
1. What would Brian Asawa do?
- Awkward Offenbach-The Best Drinking Game Ever for Opera Singers