Photo Credit-Nina J. G.
You are so excited to post photos and from your opening night and comments about your opening night. Here are a few tips on making sure you don't upset a friend or colleague unintentionally.
10. Always ask the people in your photo permission to post. You never know.
9. Leave your selfie stick at home. If you must use it, make sure you don't wave it around in other people's space backstage. There is a scene change going on and your shared dressing room is not that big.
8. If you tag people, make sure you tag the correct people.
7. Don't post pictures of you and that couple having an affair with each other during the show.
6. If you are having an affair with someone during the show, don't post a picture of the two of you.
5. DO NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR FOOD OR BEVERAGES. Just, don't...seriously...no one cares.
4. Photos of your fans flowers and backstage gifts are a nice gesture of appreciation to those who support you.
3. Photos of you in your costume or recital dress are great for those who could not make it.
2. Thank everyone who came and saw you in your show.
1. Do not live tweet during your performance and throw shade on others and then miss your entrance.